Shipping & Returns
Courier Charges Within New Zealand
- FREE Shipping on orders over $80
- Rural + $10.00
- We do not charge extra for dangerous goods however the delivery is Economy and will be on a 2 day service and can take longer for dangerous goods
- Post Haste Couriers www.posthaste.co.nz
- We aim to dispatch your order the same day if placed before 1pm, or after receiving your payment via internet banking. During public holidays and weekends, parcels are sent the next available working/business day. Also, payments made via Internet transfer on the weekend, will generally show in our account Tuesday morning.
- Small Parcels are targeted for Overnight delivery.
- Rural, Larger & Dangerous goods (ie: Aerosols) may take 1-3 days.
- Parcels may also take longer on public holidays and weekends or rural deliveries.
- Parcels sent on Fridays are delivered on Monday. There no Saturday deliveries.
Signature Required / Non Signature Required:
- We use a Signature Required service as our standard service. This means that the courier will need a Signature Required on delivery so someone must be available to receive. If you are not available, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery. There is also multiple options for parcel redirection.
- If you would prefer your package to be sent NON SIGNATURE REQUIRED, please note NON SIGNATURE REQUIRED or ATL in your delivery instructions in capital letters. This will mean you will not need to be home to sign for your package. The courier will leave your package in a safe place. (ATL) orders at the address provided, whether attended or not. You also release Hair Plus from all liability if an incorrect address is supplied or a parcel is stolen from your property after delivery.
- If the courier does not believe there is a safe place to leave the package, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery.
- Notes in your delivery instructions may or may not be followed by the courier. We can not guarantee that instructions will be followed to the letter. In particular, our courier will not call in advance to arrange delivery at a specific time.
All orders dispatched receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. All parcels can be tracked unless otherwise stated.
Returns, Damaged Faulty or Incorrect Items
If your item has arrived damaged, faulty or is incorrect or missing please contact us within 7 days by emailing email@example.com with a photo. We will do our best to send a replacement or lodge a claim with the courier.
Please don't throw this away as we may require the product to be returned.
Hair Plus will accept returns for faulty or defective items within a reasonable time frame (up to 7 days from dispatch) as long as the fault or defect is reported as soon as it occurs. You cannot claim if:
- You used the product in a way that a reasonable consumer would not
- You broke or lost the product
- You modified the product, and this is what caused the issue
- You changed your mind
4 Tennyson Road, Enderly
If you have any questions, please email our friendly team!
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The Consumer Guarantees Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold on the Salon Direct website. In the event that goods sold are deficient or are faulty, the Seller has the obligation to repair, replace or refund.
Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer from being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act 1986.